Hey everyone! I know it’s a little past the halfway point of 2021, but I think it’s still good enough time to do this tag. I’m sure you guys have heard of it, and I personally have done this tag many times in the past. Let’s get right into the questions!
Keep in mind, there were some questions I couldn’t choose one answer for, so I just chose multiple. Sorry, not sorry!
1. Best book you’ve read so far.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
5. Biggest disappointment.
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favorite new author (debut or new to you).
8. Newest fictional crush.
9. Newest favorite character.
(Miranda, maybe not my favorite but certainly the most interesting)
10. Book that made you cry.
(Didn’t cry, but probably the saddest book I read)
11. Book that made you happy.
I really wouldn’t say any of the books I read would fit this category. I’ve read a lot of murder mysteries, and other than that it’s been a sad contemporary, intense fantasy read, etc.
12. Favorite book to film/TV adaptation you saw this year.
13. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
14. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Let me know your thoughts on my answers