Hey guys! As a part of my 2020 wrap up, I decided to make some predictions as to what my annual top 10 books of the year list will look like in 2021. This list is decided based on books that I think I am very likely to read, and also very likely to enjoy. It’s been hard to be very accurate in the past, because reading patterns/enjoyment are always unpredictable, but it always a post I really look forward to making.
Let me know in the comments which books you think will make you top 10 next year!
10) The INHERITANCE GAMES by JENNIFER LYNN BARNES
9) Cress by Marissa Meyer
8) A Sky Beyond the storm BY SABAA TAHIR
7) THE GUEST LIST by LUCY FOLEY
6) Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
5) The Wicked King by Holly Black
4) Skyhunter by Marie Lu
3) Realm Breakers by Victoria Aveyard
2) THE FOUNTAINS OF SILENCE by Ruta Sepetys
1) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Thanks for checking in!