Hey everyone! Every year I look forward to compiling my top ten favorite reads of the year, because it is always exciting to narrow it down to the best of the best. 2020 was a really good reading year for me, in terms of quantity and quality. Although my average star rating was actually relatively low, the quality of the five star books I read was really exceptional. In fact, this top ten list is probably the best I’ve ever compiled! It’s filled with excellent books, and I am excited to show them off. As always, I’ll be starting from the bottom and working my way up to my favorite read of the year (and of all-time!).
Note: If you scroll to the bottom of this post, I will leave the links to any reviews I wrote on these books. I’ve written reviews for all but two of the books on this list.
10) Proxy // Alex London
9) Five Dark Fates // Kendare Blake
8) Rebel // Marie Lu
7) Ugly Love // Colleen Hoover
6) The President is Missing // James Patterson & Bill Clinton
5) The Lying Woods // Ashley Elston
4) One of Us is Next // Karen M McManus
3) War Storm // Victoria Aveyard
2) Salt to the Sea // Ruta Sepetys
1) Kingdom of Ash // Sarah J. Maas
Let me know some of your favorite reads in the comments, or if you’ve read any of the ones on my list!